Want to try this tablet?
All our products come with a hassle free 14-Day money back guarantee. If you purchase a tablet and decide its not for you, simply send it back to us for a full refund.
Download the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean User Manual in pdf format: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean User Manual
(Note the latest 280213 firmware is pre-loaded to each device at Retail Gadgets)
Download the Livesuit update program:
Phoenix Livesuit v1.0.6
Download the latest firmware:
Onda V812 Firmware v1.33 28/02/13
- Rooted with Super User Access
- Cleaner Apps menu
- Improved Performance
How do I upgrade the firmware?
1) Download the Live Suite update program and your Onda V812 firmware file from above.
2) Run Live Suite and select your Onda V812 file from within the program.
3) Connect one end of your USB cable to your computer
4) With the tablet turned off > hold down the "home" button on the tablet > then connect the other end of your usb cable to your tablet (still holding down the home button).
5) Press the power button repeatedly in quick succession (still holding down the home button).
6) A menu will pop up > then press ok to upgrade.
It should take about 2 minutes to upgrade. Once its finished it will automatically reboot with the new firmware.
If you need any assistance please contact customer support at email@example.com and wed be happy to help.