- Popular Bullet Style Helmet Camera Design.
- Discreet, Small, Lightweight.
- High Definition Videos
- Tough Waterproof Casing.
- 2 Hour Battery Life.
- Removable Rechargeable Battery.
Retail Gadgets Comments:
- The HC1080 is a popular bullet style action helmet camera, that attaches discreetly to the side of your helmet.
- It's reliable, tough and easy to operate, with a one button operation you simply turn it on and it starts recording staight away.
- It's ideal for those who just want something straight forward, durable and simple to use for their commutes or outdoor activites, at a price that wont break the bank.
|1080P HD Video Recording|
Record in 1080p HD @ 30fps to get the clearest picture quality.
Long Battery Life
Features a long 2 hour battery Life and removable battery that can be recharged via USB.
170° Wide Angle Lens
The Wide Angle 170° Lens ensure you never miss a moment and cover a full field of view.
The popular bullet style design keeps your camera discreet, and looks cooler than the toaster style cameras.
Tough, Waterproof (30M), Shockproof.
The HC1080 comes with a tough metal waterproof casing that can be used in any outdoor environment and all weather conditions. It is also waterproof to 30M.
With a full range of mounting accessories included you will have a versatile choice of options in which to mount your camera from. With the ability to mount your camera on different style helmets, on your head, or on bikes, you have the flexibility to position your camera to suit your environment on any given day.
- HC1080 170° Bullet Action Helmet Camera (Black)
- 680mAh Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Bike Bracket
- Helmet Bracket
- Helmet Mount
- Base Plate
- Helmet Strap
- Bike Mount
- Lens Cloth
- USB AC Adaptor
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- Colour: Black
- Video resolution: 1080P@30fps, 720P@30fps
- Image Sensor: 8MP
- Built-in microphone
- Motion control system
- File format: H.264 codec, .avi file format
- Photo Mode : Common / Timed / Automatic / Sports trail
- Recording Mode : Normal / Loop recording
- Expandable Memory: Supports up to 32GB Micro SDHC
- Exposure: Auto
- Lens focal range: 0.5m to infinity
- Lens angle: 360° Panorama, 220° Fisheye
- Battery: Removable 680mAh Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Battery record time: 2 Hours
- Battery charge time: 2 Hours
- Dimensions: Camera - 100 mm (L) x 30 mm (D)
- Weight: 90g
- Operating System: Win10/Win8/Win7/WinMe/WinXP/Win2000/Vista/Mac OS 10.5+
- Auto gain control: Yes
- Auto white balance: Yes
- Shutter speed:1/8-1/5000 second
- Connection: USB 2.0
|Frequently Asked Questions|
How do I mount the camera?
The HC1080 comes with a range of helmet and bike mounts that can either mount to the side or top of your helmet or directly on the handlebar of your bike.
How do I view my videos?
The videos are saved onto a Micro SD card. You can plug the camera into your PC via USB and view/copy the videos directly. Or you can take the Micro SD card out of the camera and plug it into a phone/tablet/card reader to view them that way.
What is the battery life of the camera?
The battery life is 2 hours and takes around 2 hours to fully charge.
Can I charge and record at the same time?
Yes you can. If you have a USB power source nearby e.g from a car, or from a portable USB power bank, you can keep the camera charging and running at the same time.
Can I do a continuous loop record?
Yes you can, you can set a loop record function so that once the memery card is full it will overwrite the first video that was recorded.
How do I charge the camera?
The camera charges via USB and can be charged via any USB port.